Sacrifice is the forty-ninth issue in the Star Wars: Republic series of comics. It was the first issue of Republic to be labeled as a Clone Wars Comic. It was published on January 22, 2003 by Dark Horse Comics.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
With the Battle of Geonosis, the galaxy is officially plunged into war. As the Jedi Council struggles with their new role as leaders of the Republic's clone army, other Jedi operatives have taken on the job of intelligence gathering. On a vast space station known as "The Wheel", Jedi Knight Aayla Secura is searching for a notorious gun-runner who can help her intercept the Separatist's latest secret plans. But spying is a dirty business, and operatives are often more expendable than the information they possess. Is this what being a Jedi has come to? With this issue, Star Wars: Republic jumps into the as yet unrevealed events in the time period between Episode II and Episode III—the Clone Wars! If you're wondering what happens next after Attack of the Clones, this is where you find the answers!
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- "VOS" appears in Aurebesh on Quinlan Vos' chest.
- During Khaleen Hentz's encounter with Grakko, Aurebesh letters (some of them facing the wrong way) can be seen on the buttons next to an elevator. There are glimpses of Aurebesh graffiti, "JD" and "ZAO L", on the walls.
- A neon sign on The Wheel contains the text "TOSHE STATI[page ends]" and below that the word "KIFFEX".
- After Quinlan Vos delivers the data disc, Aurebesh graffiti on a column says "[panel begins]JEDI".
Collections[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume 1: The Defense of Kamino
- Star Wars Omnibus: Clone Wars Volume 1: The Republic Goes to War
- Star Wars Legends Epic Collection: The Clone Wars Vol. 1