Republic Sienar Systems was a starship manufacturer affiliated with the Galactic Republic, headed by Raith Sienar. They manufactured a series of luxury pleasure craft for politician Sheev Palpatine (secretly the Sith Lord Darth Sidious) all known as the Imperialis, as well as the Scimitar, a heavily modified star courier customised in a secret laboratory and used by the Sidious' minions including the Sith Darth Maul.
Behind the scenes
Republic Sienar Systems was first mentioned in the Imperial Sourcebook, a Star Wars Legends supplement for Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game which was written by Greg Gorden and released in 1989. It was confirmed to be canon by the reference book Ultimate Star Wars, which was released in 2015.
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Indirect mention only)
- Aftermath: Empire's End audiobook (Indirect mention only)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- TIE Fighter Owners' Workshop Manual
- Rise of the Separatists
- Star Wars: Build Your Own X-Wing 60 (Starfighter Aces: Lando Calrissian – Galactic Adventurer)