- "The worst part about our job are these boring strategy conferences."
"Cheer up, Anakin. This is your chance to voice all your complaints about military protocol. And it looks as though we can finally get underway. I will inform Master Windu the last straggler has arrived, while you work on your attitude."
"Isn't that ship coming in a little too fast?"
- ―Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi
The Republic strategy conference was held during the Clone Wars aboard the space station Valor. A Separatist plot was hatched to launch a captured Republic cruiser filled with rhydonium at Valor, intending to kill the prominent members of the Jedi Order and Republic Navy attending the gathering.
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 12 (Databank A-Z: Cosians–Dagobah)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 19 (Databank A-Z: GA-97–Geonosis)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 33 (Highlights of the Saga: The Unlikely Heroes)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 46 (Databank A-Z: Providence-class–Raxus)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 79 (Databank A-Z: Zabrak–Zillo Beast)
- "BB-8 and Other Astromech Droids" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Bacara (★★★★))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival"
- According to Point of No Return" occur after "The Gathering." Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Character Encyclopedia - Join the Battle! dates the events of that episode to be 20 years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which corresponds to 20 BBY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Additionally, A Point of No Return is set during the Clone Wars, which Galactic Atlas says ended in 19 BBY. Therefore, the events of A Point of No Return, including the Republic strategy conference, must be set in 20 or 19 BBY. , the events of "