- "The worst part about our job are these boring strategy conferences."
"Cheer up, Anakin. This is your chance to voice all your complaints about military protocol. And it looks as though we can finally get underway. I will inform Master Windu the last straggler has arrived, while you work on your attitude."
"Isn't that ship coming in a little too fast?"
- ―Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi
The Republic strategy conference was held during the Clone Wars aboard the space station Valor. A Separatist plot was hatched to launch a captured Republic cruiser filled with rhydonium at Valor, intending to kill the prominent members of the Jedi Order and Republic Navy attending the gathering.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 12 (Databank A-Z: Cosians–Dagobah)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 19 (Databank A-Z: GA-97–Geonosis)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 79 (Databank A-Z: Zabrak–Zillo Beast)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Bacara (★★★★) (link))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival"
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 33 (Highlights of the Saga: The Unlikely Heroes) dates the Mission to Aut-O's flagship to 20 BBY and Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the takeover of Mandalore to 19 BBY. As the episode this event takes place within takes place between the events of the episodes the other events are attached to according to , this event must take place between 20 BBY and 19 BBY.