- "The worst part about our job are these boring strategy conferences."
"Cheer up, Anakin. This is your chance to voice all your complaints about military protocol. And it looks as though we can finally get underway. I will inform Master Windu the last straggler has arrived, while you work on your attitude."
"Isn't that ship coming in a little too fast?"
- ―Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi
The Republic strategy conference was held during the Clone Wars aboard the space station Valor. A Separatist plot was hatched to launch a captured Republic cruiser filled with rhydonium at Valor, intending to kill the prominent members of the Jedi Order and Republic Navy attending the gathering.
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 12 (Databank A-Z: Cosians–Dagobah)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 19 (Databank A-Z: GA-97–Geonosis)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 33 (Highlights of the Saga: The Unlikely Heroes)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 46 (Databank A-Z: Providence-class–Raxus)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 79 (Databank A-Z: Zabrak–Zillo Beast)
- "BB-8 and Other Astromech Droids" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Bacara (★★★★))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival"
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide states that the Onderonian Civil War began 22 years before the Rogue One mission, and that it ended 19 years before the mission. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Rogue One mission to 0 BBY. Therefore, the Onderonian Civil War began in 22 BBY and ended in 19 BBY. Because the end of the war was depicted in "Tipping Points," the events of the episode must be set in 19 BBY. establishes that the events of "Point of No Return" take place after "Tipping Points" and before the events of "Eminence," which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY. Therefore, the events of "Point of No Return" must take place in 19 BBY.