- "Thanks for the rescue, Master Plo!"
- ―Adi Gallia
During the Clone Wars, Jedi General Plo Koon launched a Galactic Republic mission to rescue Jedi Master Adi Gallia, who had been previously captured by General Grievous of the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
After locating Grievous's flagship in space, Koon and a fleet of five Republic Star Destroyers attacked the Separatist dreadnought. Boarding Grievous's ship with the Republic Grand Army's 104th Battalion, Koon and his clone troopers fought through the warship's battle droids while Clone Commander CC-3636, nicknamed "Wolffe," took a squad to rescue Gallia from the bridge. Grievous was forced to flee from his overwhelmed flagship, allowing Wolffe to rescue Gallia.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nomad Droids" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voices" (In flashback(s))
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 33 (Helmets: Commander Neyo)
- Star Wars: Women of the Galaxy
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nomad Droids"
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide states that the Onderonian Civil War began 22 years before the Rogue One mission, and that it ended 19 years before the mission. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Rogue One mission to 0 BBY. Therefore, the Onderonian Civil War began in 22 BBY and ended in 19 BBY.
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Bacara (★★★★))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Darkness on Umbara"
- Star Wars Adventures: Tales from Vader's Castle 2
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the Battle of Mon Cala and the skirmish in Theed to 20 BBY. As the episode this event takes place within takes place between the events of the episodes the other events are attached to according to , this event must also take place 20 BBY.