The Resistance High Command, also known as Resistance command, was the leadership of the Resistance during its conflict and subsequent war with the First Order. It comprised a mixture of Rebel Alliance veterans, ex-leaders of independent defense forces and New Republic converts. Members of the Resistance command believed Commander Poe Dameron's hot-shot antics were testing the patience of both the First Order command and Resistance command.
Following the formation of the Resistance in 28 ABY, the Resistance High Command based themselves on D'Qar. When the conflict between the Resistance and the First Order broke out, it was from there that the Resistance launched its assault on the First Order's superweapon Starkiller Base.
During the attack on the Resistance fleet, most of the Resistance high command were killed when Kylo Ren's wingmen destroyed the bridge of the Resistance flagship Raddus, leaving General Leia Organa as the only survivor.
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition audiobook
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel audiobook
- Poe Dameron 28 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Resistance Reborn (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (Indirect mention only)
- (First identified as Resistance command)
- Star Wars: A-Wing Deluxe Book and 3D Wood Model
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Resistance High Command)
- The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter
- Rebel Starfighters Owners' Workshop Manual
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- ↑ Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that the Resistance was publicly formed six years before the "Starkiller Incident." As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Starkiller Incident to 34 ABY, It can be deduced that the Resistance was publicly formed in 28 ABY and the Resistance High Command was formed after that.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Bloodline