Resistance Intelligence was a branch of the Resistance responsible for obtaining and analyzing information about the First Order and reporting such information to General Leia Organa, head of the Resistance.
During Operation: Sabre Strike, Commander Poe Dameron noted that Resistance Intelligence believed that the computers of the starship Hevurion Grace contained astronavigational data, communiques and financial transactions that would show that New Republic Senator Erudo Ro-Kiintor was colluding with the First Order.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files (as Resistance Intel.)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary