- "That's my jacket."
"No, no, no, no. Keep it. It suits you."
- ―Poe Dameron and Finn
The Resistance fighter jacket was a type of flight jacket worn by members of the Resistance. Poe Dameron wore one such jacket approximately thirty years after the Battle of Endor when he went to a village on Jakku, but lost it when the TIE/sf space superiority fighter he and the former First Order stormtrooper Finn were using to escape the First Order crashed on Jakku. Finn retrieved the jacket and wore it for some time, but had it taken away after the Battle of Starkiller Base.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Non-canon appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Resistance fighter jacket)
- Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (Set: 75105 Millennium Falcon)
- Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (Set: 75139 Battle On Takodana)
- Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (Set: 75149 Resistance X-Wing Fighter)
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- Star Wars Search and Find Volume I
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (Set: 75176 Resistance Transport Pod)