- "This holoprojection was a gift from Queen Ressa of Drezzi to thank Darth Nyriss for her merciful treatment of the royal family when the Empire conquered their world. Her husband was executed, but the queen and her children were spared."
A male individual was the husband of Queen Ressa of the planet Drezzi. Drezzi was conquered prior to the year 3954 BBY by the resurgent Sith Empire, and he was executed. In gratitude to the Sith Lord Darth Nyriss for sparing her and her children's lives, Ressa gave Nyriss a holoprojection as a gift. Sometime later, the Sith Pureblood Sechel mentioned Ressa's husband in a story about the holoprojection that he told to the Sith Lord Scourge.
A male individual was born in the years prior to 3954 BBY. He was the husband of a woman named Ressa, the queen of the planet Drezzi. After Drezzi was conquered by the resurgent Sith Empire prior to the year 3954 BBY, he was executed. Ressa and her children, however, were spared by the female Sith Lord Darth Nyriss. In gratitude for sparing her and her children's lives, the Queen gave Nyriss a holoprojection as a gift of thanks. Sechel, a Sith Pureblood advisor to Darth Nyriss, later recounted to the male Sith Lord Scourge the tale behind the holoprojection gift and Ressa's family, while Sechel took Scourge to meet with Nyriss in her stronghold on the Sith homeworld of Dromund Kaas.
Behind the scenesEdit
The husband of Queen Ressa was first mentioned in the second chapter of the novel The Old Republic: Revan, written by Drew Karpyshyn and published on November 15, 2011. Although the novel states that he was married to a queen, it does not state that he was a king.
- The Old Republic: Revan (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The beginning of The Old Republic: Revan occurs in 3954 BBY. Thus, it can be concluded that Ressa's husband was executed prior to 3954 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 The Old Republic: Revan
- ↑ The beginning of The Old Republic: Revan occurs during 3954 BBY. Thus, it can be concluded that Ressa's husband was born prior to 3954 BBY.