- "The way I see it, it's not who you are, but who you know in this galaxy that counts!"
Revidjasa was a Mid Rim crimelord finding success in slaving and extortion before being noticed by Jabba the Hutt, who eliminated the Rodian's inner circle until only Revidjasa remained. Under threat of being removed from power, he was forced to work under Jabba's rules and hated the Hutt for it.
The Rodians Revidjasa and Beedo were occupied at a pair of slot machines when C-3PO and R2-D2 arrived at Jabba's Palace just before the rescue of Han Solo. Oblivious to the pair's entry, it was not until the R2 unit's holoprojector lit up that the pair turned away to listen to Luke Skywalker's request of an audience with Jabba the Hutt. Later, Revidjasa took to a shadowed alcove, in the company of Bib Fortuna and Jess, while watching the Max Rebo Band's performance of Jedi Rocks. Beedo meanwhile, danced alongside a Jawa.
Following Jabba's death, Revidjasa made key alliances with Zygerrian and Thalassian cartels, effectively taking over Jabba's slaving operations in the Mid Rim. He was believed to be on his way to becoming a permanent fixture in that region during the struggle between the Empire and the New Republic.
- Galaxy Guide 11: Criminal Organizations
- Galaxy Guide 12: Aliens — Enemies and Allies
- Heroes & Rogues
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive (Picture only)
- "Rogues Gallery: An Audience with Jabba the Hutt" – Star Wars Insider 134
- "A Star Wars Family Legacy" – Star Wars Insider 141 (Picture only)
- "Inside Jabba's Court" – Star Wars Insider 143 (Picture only)
- "Take a Tour of Jabba's Palace!"—Star Wars Magazine 2 (Picture only)
- The Making of Return of the Jedi (Picture only)