- "You're not living on Rhelg anymore. How long before you let go of the past?"
- ―Yaru Korsin, to Seelah Korsin
Rhelg was one of the only agricultural worlds in the Sith Worlds region of the Outer Rim Territories' Esstran sector. Falling between Khar Delba and the Sith homeworld of Korriban on the looping Nache Bhelfia hyperlane, Rhelg was considered one of the five sacred Sith planets, along with Ziost, Khar Delba, Krayiss II, and Korriban. A primitive world covered in vast expanses of arable land, Rhelg was the private world of the Sith Lord Ludo Kressh as well as the site of his palace during the Great Hyperspace War.
Behind the scenes
Rhelg made its first appearance in the fourth issue of The Golden Age of the Sith story arc of the Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi series of comic books. The issue was published on January 8, 1997, and was written by Kevin J. Anderson and penciled by Dario Carrasco, Jr. The 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the planet in grid square R-5.
- Tales of the Jedi – The Golden Age of the Sith 4 (First appearance)
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Paragon (In flashback(s))
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side
- Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon 82 (Guide to the Galaxy: Moraband)