He headed the Korriban Incursion ops in 3637 BBY. Coincidentally, the Sith Empire launched an Assault on Tython at the same time and Darok had to rally his forces to defend the planet. The Republic strike team under his command during these back to back battles were granted the Medal of Valor and Darok was tasked with aiding the Jedi in recovering from the attack. Since the Assault on Tython, Darok has been keeping a low profile: strategy meetings with special forces officers and spending a lot of time in his terminal. Still, he made two intelligence requests from Republic Strategic Information Service: "Isotope-5 Proliferation and Deployment in the Empire" and "Known Smugglers: Inner Rim".
Suspicious of the timing of the attacks and of Darok's withholding information, SIS agent Theron Shan tracked him to a secret laboratory complex on Manaan with the aid of Lana Beniko, who shared similar suspicions; she had been the advisor to Darth Arkous of the Dark Council, who had orchestrated the attack on Tython. They learned that Darok and Arkous were members of the secretive Order of Revan, originally believed to have been a fringe group within the Empire, who sought to use Rakata technology to create an "Infinite Army". The Republic and Imperial pursuers tracked the two men to Lehon (or Rakata Prime, as it was known then), the former capital of the Infinite Empire, where the Revanites oversaw the creation of their army. Confronted at the summit of the Temple of the Ancients, Darok refused to be taken prisoner and was killed along with Arkous, despite Theron's hope that he could be taken alive so that they could learn more about the Revanites. But it was soon revealed that they were not the real leaders, as Revan himself arrived soon after.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- According to Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel takes place from early to mid 3638 BBY, and further Game Updates that were released in 2013 take place in the latter half of that year. The post also states that Game Updates released in 2014 can be placed in early and mid 3637 BBY, Shadow of Revan takes place near the end of that year, and that the events of Game Updates 3.1 through 3.3 can be placed in early and mid 3636 BBY. Therefore, the events of Game Update 2.7: Invasion, which was released in 2014, can be placed in 3637 BBY. ,
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel—Flashpoint: "Legacy of the Rakata"
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—[TACTICAL] Flashpoint: "Depths of Manaan"