The Rianitus Period of history lasted from 9000 BBY to 8000 BBY. It was remembered for the 275-year reign of Blotus the Hutt. Around the end of this period (c. 8000 BBY), the Republic established an outpost on Malastare's eastern continent.
Timeline of the Rianitus PeriodEdit
- c. 8000 BBY
- The Republic establishes a small outpost on Malastare's eastern continent.
- The Gran settle on Malastare.
- Elrood is colonized by the Republic.
- Goroth Prime is discovered by the Ithorians and the Corellians.
- First contact occurs between the indigenous Meris of Merisee and the Teltiors.
- Three Stormtroopers appear on an unidentified planet, after being transported from 0 ABY by Splendid Ap
- The planet Clak'dor I is swallowed by its expanding star, Colu.
- The Rianitus Period ends.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Codex entry)
- The New Essential Chronology (First mentioned)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas (As Rianatus Period)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Galactic History 20: Chancellor Blotus"
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.