We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Rianitus Period of history lasted from 9000 BBY to 8000 BBY. It was remembered for the 275-year reign of Blotus the Hutt. Around the end of this period (c. 8000 BBY), the Republic established an outpost on Malastare's eastern continent.
Timeline of the Rianitus Period
- c. 8000 BBY
- The Republic establishes a small outpost on Malastare's eastern continent.
- The Gran settle on Malastare.
- Elrood is colonized by the Republic.
- Goroth Prime is discovered by the Ithorians and the Corellians.
- First contact occurs between the indigenous Meris of Merisee and the Teltiors.
- Three Stormtroopers appear on an unidentified planet, after being transported from 0 ABY by Splendid Ap
- The planet Clak'dor I is swallowed by its expanding star, Colu.
- The Rianitus Period ends.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Codex entry)
- The New Essential Chronology (First mentioned)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas (As Rianatus Period)
Notes and references
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex: "Galactic History 20: Chancellor Blotus"
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places the Treaty of Coruscant, which served as the zero point of a calendar adopted by the Galactic Senate following the conclusion of the Great Galactic War per , in the year 3653 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar, which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin. Thus, the difference between the two dating systems is 3,653 years.
In other languages