- "Ah, then I'll assume my men are dead. Even so, you have done us a great service. Their loss is your gain I suppose."
- ―Rikel thanks the individual who killed the looters
Rikel was a male Human who served as a sergeant in the army of the Sith Empire during the Cold War against the Galactic Republic. In around the year 3643 BBY, he was stationed on the planet Korriban at the Sith Academy built there. While stationed there he issued Imperial Edict 936, an order to eliminate a number of looters who had begun scavenging in the Tomb of Ajunta Pall due to the K'lor'slug infestation there. Rikel sent a number of soldiers under his command to carry out the order, but all were killed. Rikel had fair skin, brown hair and grey eyes, while at the academy he wore a red suit of armor and carried a blaster pistol.
Rikel was then approached by an Imperial aligned individual, who informed him they had found his edict recorded on a datapad amongst the remains of his men, and completed the task and eliminated the looters, recovering several artefacts as they did so. The sergeant thanked the individual and, after taking the artefacts from them, rewarded them for their efforts.
Behind the scenesEdit
Rikel first appeared in Star Wars: The Old Republic, a MMORPG released by BioWare in 2011. In the game, he was a part of the optional quest "Imperial Edict" which took place on the Imperial planet Korriban, starting world for the Sith Inquisitor and Sith Warrior classes. As any Imperial class can complete the quest this article makes no assumption about which character interacted with Rikel, but assumes the quest was completed as part of one hundred percent game completion.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Mission: "Imperial Edict" on Korriban
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.