- "Okay, pay attention: Imperials bad. Do not let them see you. That's the plan."
Riley was a human female thief active during the reign of the Galactic Empire. Riley and her younger sibling were orphaned on the mining colony of Burnin Konn. The two were renowned for their skill as thieves until Riley was injured in a fall from a building, after which she gained a cybernetic leg brace to compensate for her injury. She became mostly a planner following this incident.
Behind the scenes
Riley was voiced by actress Catherine Taber.
In Star Wars: Uprising, the appearance of Riley depends on what species and skin tone/color the player chooses for their character. Riley's gender does not change in correlation with The Smuggler's gender.
- Star Wars: Uprising (First appearance)
- "Launch Pad"—Star Wars Insider 160 (Picture only)
- "On the Go!"—Star Wars Insider 161 (Picture only)
- The Art of Star Wars: Uprising
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide