The rings of Geonosis were a set of planetary rings that orbited the planet Geonosis. They were created when a two kilometer-wide comet collieded with one of Geonosis' moonlets. The rings' asteroids were mined for raw materials to construct the first Death Star.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brain Invaders"
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Darth Vader Annual 2: Technological Terror
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Honorable Ones"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Ghosts of Geonosis"
- (First identified as rings of Geonosis)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded