- "We need reinforcements in here! Now!"
- ―A Coruscant Guard trooper, during the prison riot
A riot occurred at the Republic Judiciary Central Detention Center during the Clone Wars. It was instigated by the bounty hunter Cad Bane to provide a cover for his and Moralo Eval's escape. The riot began when Bane had a young Boba Fett confront Rako Hardeen demanding Hardeen apologize to him for killing Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and depriving Fett of the bounty. Unknown to everyone, Hardeen was Kenobi in an undercover disguise. In the confusion that followed, Eval, Bane and "Hardeen" escaped in a Panther police interceptor.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deception" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Friends and Enemies" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box" (Appears in flashback(s))
- "Bane's Story"—The Clone Wars: Stories of Light and Dark (Mentioned only)
- "Kenobi's Shadow"—The Clone Wars: Stories of Light and Dark (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 17 (Databank A-Z: Ewoks–Finn (FN-2187)) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deception"
- ↑ Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Bacara (★★★★) (link))
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Friends and Enemies"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the Battle of Mon Cala and the skirmish in Theed to 20 BBY. As the episode this event takes place within takes place between the events of the episodes the other events are attached to according to , this event must also take place 20 BBY.