- "They say Risha Loo know ancient Gungan mystical power, mind over matter. But hesa only use it for good!"
"Till now, you mean."
- ―Jar Jar Binks and Anakin Skywalker
Rish Loo was a male Gungan minister who served as a member of the Gungan High Council during the Clone Wars. Loo betrayed the Galactic Republic and the council by conspiring with Separatist leader Count Dooku, using his knowledge of mystical powers to influence Boss Lyonie's mind and prompt him to propose a Gungan army attack on the Naboo capital of Theed alongside Separatist forces. When Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala discovered the plot and removed the control necklace off Lyonie, the latter confronted Loo, who stabbed the Boss. Loo then fled to the surface to meet with the Gungan army, where he claimed that the Naboo murdered Lyonie to spur them to commend the attack. However, his plan was thwarted by Jar Jar Binks, who posed as Lyonie, due to the uncanny resemblance between the two and the fact that Lyonie was unconscious at the time, and revealed Loo's treachery. Loo fled with Skywalker in pursuit. Loo led Skywalker all the way to Dooku's hideout, where Count Dooku ignited his lightsaber through Loo for his incompetence.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Gungan Attack" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow Warrior"
- (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition (Indirect mention only)
- ; image #19 (of 29)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events "Prisoners" and "Crisis on Naboo" to 20 BBY. As the episode "Shadow Warrior" takes place between the two episodes according to , Rish Loo's death must take place in that year.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow Warrior"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Gungan Attack"