- "No, no. It's beyond the outer rim. I'd say about twelve parsecs outside the Rishi Maze."
- ―Dexter Jettster, on the location of the planet Kamino
The Rishi Maze, also known as Companion Aurek, was an irregular dwarf satellite galaxy in a close and decaying orbit around the larger galaxy that was home to the Galactic Republic. It was located twelve parsecs away from the planet Kamino, toward the galactic north.
The Rishi Maze shared its name with the planet Rishi in the galaxy's Abrion sector of the Outer Rim Territories. During the Clone Wars, the Rishi Station on the Rishi Moon was manned by Republic clone troopers to defend Kamino and the cloning facilities of the Grand Army of the Republic from Separatist invasion.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance) (Map only)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon 28 (Starship Fact File: Firespray Pursuit Special–Slave I) (First identified as Companion Aurek)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 30 (Databank A-Z: Tee Watt Kaa–Kamino)
- Rise of the Separatists
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition