- "No, no. It's beyond the outer rim. I'd say about twelve parsecs outside the Rishi Maze."
- ―Dexter Jettster, on the location of the planet Kamino
The Rishi Maze was an irregular dwarf satellite galaxy in a close and decaying orbit around the larger galaxy that was home to the Galactic Republic. It was located twelve parsecs away from the planet Kamino, toward the galactic north.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance) (Map only)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z