- "I'm going to need a week to get the dirt of this planet off me. I'm thinking a nice spa retreat on the Risso hot springs moon. I hear the thermal waters are amazing."
- ―Damar Olin
The Risso hot springs moon was a moon known for its thermal waters. In 34 ABY, the smuggler Damar Olin contemplated visiting a spa retreat on the moon after finishing a job he was doing with the smuggler Ana Tolla and her crew in order to wash the dirt of the planet Batuu off of him. It shared its name with the Inner Rim planet Risso.
Behind the scenes
- A Crash of Fate (First mentioned, simultaneous with A Crash of Fate audiobook)
- A Crash of Fate audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- A Crash of Fate
- The events of A Crash of Fate take place in 34 ABY, per the reasoning here.
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu