- "The Rkok clan foolishly unloaded a cargo of questionable merchandise on Jabba the Hutt, who was neither pleased nor forgiving."
- ―Senior Anthropologist Mammon Hoole, mentioning the Rkok clan's decision that led to deadly consequences
The Rkok clan was a clan of Jawas, a species native to the planet Tatooine. At one point prior to the death of their homeworld's crime lord Jabba the Hutt in 4 ABY's Battle of the Great Pit of Carkoon, the Rkok clan unloaded a cargo of questionable merchandise, which they sold to Jabba. An angry Jabba responded to the faulty merchandise by destroying the clan's sandcrawler and feeding the surviving Jawas to the sarlacc at the Great Pit of Carkoon, a basin in which the sarlacc resided at the Dune Sea desert.
At the edge of the Great Pit of Carkoon, another Jawa clan, the Nkik clan, found the remains of the Rkok clan's destroyed sandcrawler. No sign of any Rkok Jawas was found, except for a few of the dead Jawas' torn cloaks around the Great Pit of Carkoon's lip. Senior Anthropologist Mammon Hoole would proceed to document the incident when writing a report on Tatooine.
Behind the scenes
- The Illustrated Star Wars Universe (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 79 (JAW9-10, Jawas)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia