History[edit | edit source]
- "We did a robolobotomy on the battle droids and came up with this piece of memory."
- ―Gregar Typho, accessing a holorecording of Dr. Nuvo Vindi
Robolobotomy was used on the T-series military strategic analysis and tactics droid TJ-55 on Christophsis to gather more information about stolen intelligence, but was unsuccessful. Gregar Typho also performed the procedure on a B1-series battle droid to gain information on Dr. Nuvo Vindi and his Blue Shadow Virus bombs.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Hidden Enemy" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Blue Shadow Virus"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Front Runners"
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Lost Commanders"
- Poe Dameron 10 (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First identified as robolobotomy)