- "You better not fail me, bubble brain."
"Don't worry! I'll have the power off in no time."
- ―Cad Bane and Robonino
Biography[edit | edit source]
During the Clone Wars, Robonino was part of a group that took the Senate Building hostage in order to free Ziro the Hutt. Robonino sabotaged the power distribution network of the Senate Building from the control room. He then triggered the emergency lock-down in the adjacent Senate Office Building, which allowed Cad Bane to execute the rest of his plan. During the hostage crisis, Robonino was able to jump Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker by grabbing him from behind and electrocuting him while the Jedi fought Shahan Alama and Aurra Sing. After the Hutt was freed, Robonino left the crime scene along with the rest of the group.
Later, Robonino, along with Chata Hyoki, were hired by Count Dooku to intimidate various senators to try to stop a vote on a Senate bill. Dooku later instructed them to assassinate Padmé Amidala but they were unsuccessful. Hyoki was arrested along with Robonino when they attacked Bail Organa in the Senate Building Hangar.
Personality and traits[edit | edit source]
Robonino was bounty hunter with a variety of skills, able to infiltrate the Senate building, sabotage the power grid, drive a speeder, and use the element of surprise to take down a Jedi. Robonino had an eyepatch covering his left eye.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lightsaber Lost" (Mugshot)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hostage Crisis" (First appearance)
- "Hostage Crisis"—The Clone Wars: Stories of Light and Dark
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace"
- "Pursuit of Peace"—The Clone Wars: Stories of Light and Dark
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dangerous Debt" (Indirect mention only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Indirect mention only)
- Collapse of the Republic
- ; image #12 (of 22)