Rock warts were a species of venomous parasites that could be found on Tatooine. They had eight legs and four eyes. Within their sting and bite, the rock warts of Tatooine possessed a painful neurotoxic venom, and the rock warts used their toxic bite to kill their target before laying their eggs in his or her body. Rockwart venom could even kill much larger prey. The venom was used in the preparation of a powder utilized by assassins.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi – "Part II"
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as rock wart)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 36 (Weapons & Uniforms: Jabba's Courtiers) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills