The term "rocket" could refer to:
- Missiles, also known as "rockets," a type of projectile.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Barrage rocket, a type of rocket installed on the TIE Aggressor.
- Missile launchers, also called "rocket launchers," a common heavy assault weapon.
- Wookiee Guided Rocket Launcher, a homing rocket launcher created by the Wookiees.
- Wrist rocket, a wristband rocket launcher.
People[edit | edit source]
- Republic rocket-jumpers, elite soldiers of the Galactic Republic.
- Imperial jumptroopers, also called "rocket troopers," a specialized Stormtrooper.
- Rocket, a member of the 77th Air Wing's Sword Squadron.
Vehicles[edit | edit source]
- Rocket-jumper troopship, a troop transport used to deploy Republic rocket-jumpers.
- Rocket ship, a type of starship.
Technology[edit | edit source]
- Rocket pack, a type of jetpack
- Rocket darts, a game of skill.
Real-world[edit | edit source]
- Charles Rocket, a Star Wars voice actor.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.