Rodian, also known as Rodese, was a language spoken by members of the Rodian species. It was used by Harido Kavila in works of Rodian theater, which Jedi Council member Alxa Kress taught to Mace Windu.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Choose Your Destiny: An Obi-Wan & Anakin Adventure (Mentioned only) (First identified as Rodese)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bombad Jedi"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Rebels – "Empire Day"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Gathering Forces"
- Servants of the Empire: Imperial Justice (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages