History[edit | edit source]
During the Clone Wars, when Anakin Skywalker arrived at Tatooine to return Rotta to Jabba Desilijic Tiure, the Twilight he appropriated from Asajj Ventress was attacked by a pair of Rogues piloted by IG-100 MagnaGuards, who disabled it before being destroyed themselves.
Several of these starfighters were stored aboard Skytop Station prior to its destruction, likely for defense. All Rogue-class starfighters aboard were destroyed with the rest of the station.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Although the starfighter seen in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series greatly resembles the Porax-38 starfighter model, it was mentioned as a "Rogue-class starfighter" in the episode "Holocron Heist." The 2011 publication Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles eventually retconed all of the Porax-38's appearances in The Clone Wars by identifying the Rogue-class as an entirely different model.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film / novel / junior novel
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Official Movie Storybook
- The Clone Wars: Decide Your Destiny: Tethan Battle Adventure
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels
- You can't hit the brakes in space (Non-canonical appearance)
- Republic Ace
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duel of the Droids"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist" (Mentioned only) (First identified as Rogue-class starfighter)
- The Clone Wars: Act on Instinct
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force"
- Droids Over Iego
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Evil Plans"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]