Rogue One Adaptation 1 is the first issue of the canon comic book miniseries Star Wars: Rogue One Adaptation, which adapts the 2016 film of the same name. The issue was written by Jody Houser, illustrated by Emilio Laiso and Jan Bazaldua, and published on April 5, 2017 by Marvel Comics.
The Rebellion is here! The biggest movie of the year jumps from the big screen to the comic book page! All looks lost for the Rebellion against the Empire as they learn of the existence of a new super-weapon — the Death Star. New heroes Jyn Erso and Cassian Andor set out on a desperate mission to steal the plans to destroy the new super-weapon. Written by Jody Houser (MAX RIDE) and drawn by Emilio Laiso (STAR WARS ANNUAL; HERCULES), join as the story is set up for the epic saga to follow…
The issue's prologue is captioned "Fifteen Years Ago," or 15 BBY, referring to one of Jyn Erso's lines of dialogue from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. However, as noted by the film's ancillary material, including the novelization, junior novel, and Visual Guide, "fifteen years" was just an approximation made by Erso, and the event actually occurred thirteen years prior, in 13 BBY.
- UPC 759606086641; April 5, 2017; Marvel Comics
- 00111; Cover A; Phil Noto
- 00121; Cover B; John Tyler Christopher
- 00131; Cover C; Lucasfilm Ltd.
- 00141; Cover D; Joe Quinones
- 00151; Cover E; Mike Mayhew
- 00161; Cover F; Terry Dodson, Rachel Dodson
- 00171; Cover G; Blank
- 00116; Cover H; John Tyler Christopher
- 00117; Cover I; Lucasfilm Ltd.
- 00191; Cover J; John Tyler Christopher
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology