Rogwa Wodrata was a female Holwuff who represented her home planet Alliga in the Confederacy of Independent Systems. In 22 BBY, Wodrata paticipated at the summit on the planet Geonosis held by the Separatist leader Count Dooku, sitting between Nute Gunray and Po Nudo. She continued to represent Alliga during the Clone Wars that erupted shortly afterwards. Wodrata had brown fur and black eyes.
Behind the scenes
Rogwa Wodrata was created to replace the character Toonbuck Toora in the 2002 film, Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones. Director George Lucas was unsatisfied with the lack of expression of Toora's mask. The character was played by Hilton Howson, and known as "Gatorhead" by Industrial Light & Magic animators.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- "Star Wars Q&A" – Star Wars Insider 65 (First identified as Rogwa Wodrata)
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels
- "Ask Lobot" – Star Wars Insider 101
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and references