- "You are the ones I seek. I have employment for you to do, if interested you are. Several crates of spice has my employer—Nigel VI they are on, Lohopa II they need to go. Transportation they need, pay well we will."
- ―Und'l, to a group of smugglers at a cantina on Roldalna
The Buzchub Und'l arranged a meeting at the cantina with a group of smugglers, hiring them on behalf of his employer to transport what he believed to be spice. In reality, the cargo was the lethal poison lexonite, and Und'l's employer had the smugglers' freighter sabotaged during their stay on Roldalna in order to later hijack the shipment.
The Enarc Run hyperlane connected Roldalna to the Nigel and Ropagi systems, which could be reached in six hours and one day, fifteen hours, respectively, by traveling on a starship equipped with a Class 1 hyperdrive. Another hyperlane linked Roldalna to the Mid Rim's Seltos system, which could be reached in two days and three hours.
Shortly after the establishment of the New Republic in 4 ABY, the Buzchub Und'l contacted a group of smugglers with an offer of a pickup/delivery job on behalf of his employer, arranging a meeting at a cantina on Roldalna. Arriving ahead of the Buzchub, the group spent some time interacting with the bar's patrons. During the smugglers' stay in the cantina, Und'l's employer had their freighter's hyperdrive sabotaged in order to later hijack the cargo—several crates of the deadly poison lexonite—from the group mid-delivery.
When Und'l finally arrived at the cantina, he provided the smugglers with the details of the job, although, due to the Buzchub's own ignorance of the cargo's true nature, he claimed the group would be transporting spice. Receiving a down payment for the job, the smugglers then left Roldalna for the pickup site on the planet Nigel VI.
A cantina was situated on Roldalna following the Battle of Endor of 4 ABY. It featured a bar, several tables, a photon dart board, a holo area, and a Zero-G dance floor. Music at the cantina was provided by a band of musicians.
Behind the scenesEdit
The 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the Roldalna system, and therefore Roldalna itself, in grid square N-15 as part of the Expansion Region. The book also depicted the system on a map, albeit in the Mid Rim, grid square N-16. The StarWars.com Online Companion to The Essential Atlas later provided a placement of Expansion Region, grid square N-16, which this article assumes to be correct.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Roldalna system — Based on corresponding data for
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The Essential Atlas — Based on corresponding data for Roldalna system
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Twin Stars of Kira — Based on corresponding data for Roldalna system
- ↑ 5.0 5.1
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 The New Essential Chronology