Ronto Roasters was a quick service restaurant specializing in exotic meats, located on the Outer Rim world of Batuu. Nestled within Black Spire Outpost, Ronto Roasters was operated by noted podracing fan Bakkar, who decorated the establishment with a number of podracing flags and installed a modified podracer engine at the restaurant's center. Bakkar's modified engine was used to cook large slabs of ronto meat, and roast whole nunas. Each item was skewered on a mechanized rotisserie spit that was slowly turned by the former smelter droid known as 8D-J8.
The air around Ronto Roasters smelled of grilled meat, and the restaurant was a favorite of starship crews preparing for their next mission. Among the items served at Ronto Roasters were entrées such as the Ronto Wrap and its breakfast variant, in addition to the Rising Moons Overnight Oats dish. The establishment also sold a selection of Nuna Turkey Jerky, including sweet and spicy varieties. Ronto Roasters offered customers a variety of beverages ranging from caf and bottled water, to meiloorun juice, a Sour Sarlacc, or a Tatooine Sunset.
Behind the scenesEdit
Ronto Roasters was first introduced to Star Wars canon as part of the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge attraction at Disneyland Park and Disney's Hollywood Studios Park. There, Ronto Roasters operates as a real restaurant, where visitors to the park can purchase a variety of small meals, snacks, and drinks.
- Star Wars Adventures: Flight of the Falcon
- Galaxy's Edge 1 (First canonical appearance)
- Galaxy's Edge 2
- A Crash of Fate (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- Star Wars: Datapad
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue (First appearance)
- Ronto Roasters page at official Disneyland website
- Ronto Roasters page at official Walt Disney World site
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Johnson, Zach (February 27, 2018). Everything You Need to Know About Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. D23. Archived from the original on February 27, 2019. Retrieved on February 28, 2019.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Amy Ratcliffe (2019-02-27). What You Can Eat and Drink in STAR WARS: Galaxy's Edge. Nerdist. Archived from the original on February 27, 2019. Retrieved on February 27, 2019.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 What You Can Eat and Drink in STAR WARS: Galaxy's Edge. Disney. Retrieved on June 22, 2019.