This ring of the Alliance to Restore the Republic was an antique from the Galactic Civil War. It was originally an accessory used by members of the Imperial Senate to secretly declare their Rebel allegiance in the Senate's corridors. The ring symbolized the hope of a new generation that would eventually join the older one. It was later passed down for generations until it made its way to the Resistance maintenance worker Rose Tico. The ring was given to Rose by her commanding officer Fossil right after the evacuation of D'Qar in memory of her sister Paige's sacrifice.
In 34 ABY, during the mission, Tico gave the ring to a Force-sensitive stable boy, Temiri Blagg, to prove that she and Finn were with the Resistance. From that point afterwards, Blagg carried the ring with him.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 2
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 3
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny – "Shuttle Shock"