The Royal Court of Onderon was the governing body of the planet Onderon, consisting of the household and entourage of the monarch. At one point in galactic history, Oz Ladnod served as the official poet to the Royal Court. The Onderonian freedom fighter Saw Gerrera used the emblem of the Royal Court as the emblem of his Partisan rebel cell in their campaigns against the Galactic Empire.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A War on Two Fronts" (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Front Runners"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Soft War"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Ghosts of Geonosis" (Emblem only)
- Guardians of the Whills (First identified as Royal Court of Onderon) (Mentioned only)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Emblem only)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide