The royal prison was a prison in Sundari, Mandalore. It was suspended from the ceiling of the city's bio-dome. Duchess Satine Kryze was imprisoned here when she attempted to expose Prime Minister Almec's black market conspiracy, and again during Death Watch's coup.
Almec was detained in the prison after his defeat and capture by the Mandalore resistance during the Siege of Mandalore. As he was being questioned by Ahsoka Tano and Bo-Katan Kryze, Almec was assassinated by Gar Saxon to prevent him revealing information about Maul. Kryze pursued Saxon through the prison complex, but he escaped.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Academy" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lawless"
- "Kenobi's Shadow"—The Clone Wars: Stories of Light and Dark
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir 1 (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Phantom Apprentice"
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First identified as Royal prison)