Rudrig was a lush and quiet planet where weapons were officially prohibited. It was home to the vast University of Rudrig, arguably the Hegemony's best post-secondary school. The university had campuses and classrooms scattered everywhere amid the gray soil and purple grasses of Rudrig.
One of the original member-worlds of the Kingdom of Cron, it was absorbed into Xim's empire. After the empire collapsed, it would continue to thrive as a world of the Honorable Union of Desevro & Tion, eventually being part of the Tion Hegemony when the Tion Cluster joined the Republic.
A Rudrig crime ring later tortured a kidnap victim by using an Imperial interrogation droid stolen from a battle zone, one impetus behind the Historical Battle Site Preservation Act established by the New Republic. The sector was later represented in the New Republic Senate by Senator Nyxy from Rudrig.
- MedStar I: Battle Surgeons (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Droids: The Protocol Offensive (Mentioned only)
- Han Solo and the Lost Legacy (First appearance)
- Star Wars: X-Wing
- X-Wing: Wraith Squadron (Mentioned only)
- Before the Storm (Mentioned only)
- The New Rebellion (Mentioned only)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded
- Cynabar's Fantastic Technology: Droids
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Reader's Companion