The Rueful Confession was a starship that had its test flight in 1 BBY. Tabor Seitaron, an Imperial captain who taught military history to cadets at Carida Academy, was among those on board during the flight. Four years later, when he took a shuttle to the Imperial II-class Star Destroyer Herald, Seitaron looked back at the test flight when trying to recollect the last time he had experienced artificial gravity.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Battlefront: Twilight Company
- ↑ The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company mentioning the Rueful Confession takes place twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, dating that section of the novel to 3 ABY. Since the novel also establishes that Tabor Seitaron was on board the Rueful Confession for its test flight four years prior the events of that section, the test flight must have taken place in 1 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rebel Files