The Rueful Confession was a starship that had its test flight in 1 BBY. Tabor Seitaron, an Imperial captain who taught military history to cadets at Carida Academy, was among those on board during the flight. Four years later, when he took a shuttle to the Imperial II-class Star Destroyer Herald, Seitaron looked back at the test flight when trying to recollect the last time he had experienced artificial gravity.
Behind the scenes
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- The main events of Battlefront: Twilight Company are set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Those events must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY. Since the novel also establishes that Tabor Seitaron was on board the Rueful Confession for its test flight four years prior to the main events, the test flight must have taken place in 1 BBY.
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files