Rupings were a notable reptavian species native to the planet Onderon. They had vocal chords that produced a rasping roar, finger-like wingtips, and a thumb claw that allowed them to grasp and climb with their wings. Loyal and brave creatures, ruping were used as mounts by the Onderon rebels led by Saw Gerrera during the Onderon Civil War, who equipped them with saddles and reins.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A War on Two Fronts" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Soft War"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points"
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon 57 (Guide to the Galaxy: Visiting Onderon)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- (Picture only)