- "And there's the Rushlight Equinox. Can't wait to talk to Vishla about whatever her crew got up to while hyperspace was down, though I doubt they've got any stories that compare to ours."
- ―Leox Gyasi
The Rushlight Equinox was a starship owned by Vishla during the High Republic Era. Around 232 BBY, when hyperspace was being reopened after the Great Hyperspace Disaster, the Rushlight Equinox was present on the Core Worlds planet Coruscant. Leox Gyasi, a friend of Vishla and the captain of the Byne Guild transport Vessel, noted the other ship's presence when he arrived on Coruscant and hoped to swap stories with Vishla about what her crew had done while grounded.
Behind the scenes
- The High Republic: Into the Dark (First mentioned, simultaneous with The High Republic: Into the Dark audiobook)
- The High Republic: Into the Dark audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- The High Republic: Into the Dark
- The Star Wars Book dates the launch of the Starlight Beacon, which is depicted as part of the events of The High Republic: Light of the Jedi, to 232 years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which corresponds to 232 BBY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. As such, the rest of the novel's events must also occur around 232 BBY. The High Republic: Into the Dark, in which the Rushlight Equinox is mentioned, also depicts the launch of the Starlight Beacon, so its events must occur around that year.