- "I am Russo-ISC, crime scene analyzer for the Jedi. I will be working with you and your Padawan on this case. I was assigned by Master Windu."
- ―Russo-ISC, to Anakin Skywalker
Russo-ISC was a SP-4 ISC crime scene analysis droid who served the Jedi Order, working at the Jedi Temple during the Clone Wars. As a crime scene analyzer, he was assigned by Jedi Master Mace Windu to assist the Jedi in investigating the bombing of the Jedi Temple hangar.
- "At this pace, I am able to view hundreds of hours of footage."
Constructed on the galactic capital of Coruscant, Russo-ISC was a crime scene analysis droid who served the Jedi Order during the Clone Wars. After the bombing of the Jedi Temple hangar, he worked with Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and his apprentice Ahsoka Tano to discover who the perpetrator was.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much" (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 2 (Databank A-Z: Alzoc III–Antilles)
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 47 (Droid Directory: Jedi droids - data analysis units)
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Character Encyclopedia - Join the Battle!