- "I am Russo-ISC, crime scene analyzer for the Jedi. I will be working with you and your Padawan on this case. I was assigned by Master Windu."
- ―Russo-ISC, to Anakin Skywalker
Russo-ISC was a SP-4 ISC crime scene analysis droid who served the Jedi Order, working at the Jedi Temple during the Clone Wars. As a crime scene analyzer, he was assigned by Jedi Master Mace Windu to assist the Jedi in investigating the bombing of the Jedi Temple hangar.
Biography[edit | edit source]
- "At this pace, I am able to view hundreds of hours of footage."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much" (Appears in flashback(s))
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 2 (Databank A-Z: Alzoc III–Antilles)
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 47 (Droid Directory: Jedi droids - data analysis units)
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious