Ruwee Naberrie was a human male and a member of the Naberrie family. He was the father of Sola Naberrie and Padmé Amidala. During his lifetime, his strongest ally in the Galactic Senate was Onaconda Farr of Rodia. His daughter Padmé became elected queen and later member of the Senate of the Galactic Republic for their homeworld.
When Padmé turned fourteen years old, she was elected Queen of Naboo and adopted the name of "Padmé Amidala." Successful and well-liked, she served two four-year terms, including during the Invasion of Naboo. Though she'd planned to retire from public life, Padmé was asked by her successor, Réillata, to represent Naboo in the Senate. That same day she informed Ruwee and Jobal of her decision.
Death of PadméEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
During the filming of Attack of the Clones, Blundell traveled to Lake Como, Italy in order to shoot his scenes as Ruwee Naberrie, but all his scenes were deleted from the film's final cut. His scenes at the end of Revenge of the Sith, however, remained unchanged and made it into the finished version of the film.
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Queen's Shadow
- Queen's Shadow audiobook
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (Appears in deleted scene(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bombad Jedi" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- (First identified as Ruwee Naberrie)
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Ruwee Naberrie (★★) (link))
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition (Indirect mention only)