Located several hundred kilometers of Kachirho, in an area of exceptionally tall wroshyr trees, Rwookrrorro reached up through the canopies. Therefore, it was visible to approaching starships, unlike most Wookiee cities and other settlements, which were largely hidden. The spaceport, located on the fringes of the city, was one of the few structures where metal was used more than wood.
It was the birth place of Chewbacca and Sagwa, who protected its people from Imperial soldiers being he was imprisoned and enslaved. Attichitcuk, Chewbacca's mother and several of Chewbacca's cousins lived in Rwookrrorro.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon 43 (Guide to the Galaxy: Kashyyyk's Fight for Freedom) (First mentioned)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Collapse of the Republic
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- Star Wars: The Galactic Explorer's Guide