The Ryborea system was located within the Ryborean sector, in the Outer Expansion Zone sub-region and the Northern Dependencies portion of the Expansion Region. A hyperlane connected the Ryborea system to the Aramal system and Station 88.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Ryborea system was established in the 2012 reference book The Essential Guide to Warfare, authored by Jason Fry and Paul R. Urquhart. The StarWars.com Online Companion to the 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the system in grid square J-8.
- The Essential Guide to Warfare (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 system in the grid square J-8 and within the Expansion Region's Ryborean sector. depicts that sector as lying in the portion of the Expansion Region between the Mondress and Lostar sectors, in the trailing direction from the hyperlane The Essential Atlas identifies as the Namadii Corridor. Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters establishes both Mondress and Lostar sectors to be a part of the Outer Expansion Zone, which the Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook further defines as a sub-region located in the northern section of the Expansion Region. Additionally, The Essential Atlas depicts the square J-8 part of the Expansion Region that lies trailing relative to the Namadii Corridor as being located in the Northern Dependencies. Therefore, the Ryborea system must be a part of both the Outer Expansion Zone and the Northern Dependencies. places the Ryborea
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ Fate of the Jedi: Abyss
- ↑ Jason Fry, co-author of The Essential Atlas, stated his intention to create homeworlds for numerous species based on context implied from their names. Given this principle, this article makes a similar basic assumption for Ryborean gax in relation to the Ryborea system. "I wouldn't get your hopes up re alien homeworlds, beyond simple stuff like the Planetnamian species getting a Planetnamia on the map or things Dan and I can account for with a relatively quick reference."