The Ryborean sector was located in the Outer Expansion Zone sub-region and the Northern Dependencies portion of the Expansion Region. In 0 ABY, it bordered the Drannik sector in the trailing direction and the Inner Rim Coreward. At its Rimward edge the sector formed a four-way border with the Deadalis sector as well as the Mid Rim's Abaar and Vorc sectors. The sector retained those borders by 12 ABY, by which time it was situated within space controlled by the New Republic.
The Ryborean sector contained the Ryborea system, the origin point of the Ryborean gax beverage, and the Aramal system, which was situated at the intersection of two hyperlanes. One of the routes linked the Ryborean to the Deadalis and Drannik sectors, while the other joined it with the Vorc sector and the Inner Rim.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Essential Guide to Warfare (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 The Essential Guide to Warfare places the Ryborean sector in the portion of the Expansion Region between the Mondress and Lostar sectors, in between the hyperlanes The Essential Atlas identifies as the Hydian Way and the Namadii Corridor. Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters establishes both Mondress and Lostar sectors to be a part of the Outer Expansion Zone, which the Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook further defines as a sub-region located in the northern section of the Expansion Region. Aditionally, The Essential Atlas also places that part of the Expansion Region in the Northern Dependencies. Therefore, the Ryborean sector must be a part of both the Outer Expansion Zone and the Northern Dependencies.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ Fate of the Jedi: Abyss
- ↑ Jason Fry, co-author of The Essential Atlas, stated his intention to create homeworlds for numerous species based on context implied from their names. Given this principle, this article makes a similar basic assumption for Ryborean gax in relation to the Ryborea system. "I wouldn't get your hopes up re alien homeworlds, beyond simple stuff like the Planetnamian species getting a Planetnamia on the map or things Dan and I can account for with a relatively quick reference."