- "We share this ryshcate in the same way we share our celebration of life."
"To the celebration of life."
- ―Traditional ryshcate toast
Ryshcate was a sweet, brown pastry/cake that originated from Corellia. It was used to mark special occasions and to remember the homeworld when Corellians were offworld. Mirax Terrik presented Corran Horn with a ryshcate as a peace offering after he was wounded on Talasea, beginning their courtship. One of the more well-known ingredients was quality Corellian whiskey, and it also contained vweilu nuts. Custo Ramak's famous deathbed work describing his life in Coronet City was entitled Nights of Ryscate and Diamonds.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only) (As "ryscate")
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught (Mentioned only)
- "The Great Herdship Heist"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 15
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- X-Wing Rogue Squadron 25: The Making of Baron Fel
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (First appearance)
- X-Wing: Isard's Revenge
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse
- Legacy of the Force: Fury (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Conviction (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 122 (RIT4, Galactic Rituals)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Suns of Fortune