- "Lock S-foils in attack position."
- ―Garven Dreis
S-foils, also known as Strike foils or stability foils, were movable wings attached to ships such as the X-wing starfighter, the ARC-170 starfighter, and the Outland TIE fighter, sometimes equipped with weaponry. The foils were locked in the closed position in normal flight, but when engaged in combat the foils spread open into an attack position. Notable models to have S-foils were the T-65B X-wing starfighter manufactured by Incom Corporation, the T-70, and T-85 X-wing starfighters manufactured by Incom-FreiTek Corporation. The distinctive X shape when the S-foils were locked in attack position gave the laser cannons mounted on each wing a wider field of fire.
- Star Wars Epic Yarns: A New Hope
- LEGO STAR WARS: Celebrate the Season – "Sithmas Battle"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "A Hero Discovered"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "A New Home"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Rowan's Secret Adventure"