The SB-920 laser cannon was manufactured by Borstel Galactic Defense. They were manufactured exclusively for Imperial starships and the Death Star. It was manned by one gunner who was stationed in a pressurized enclosure. They fired through magnetic Force field ports.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Force Commander
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars 6: Is This the Final Chapter?
- Star Wars Manga: A New Hope 4
- Star Wars: A New Hope - The Special Edition 4
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Warriors: Starfighter Combat in the Star Wars Universe (As "Single Turret Gun" and "single-gun turret")
- Star Wars Blueprints: The Ultimate Collection
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections (As Sienar L-s 4.9 laser cannons)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – The Price of Victory (Card: Imperial Navy Gunner)
- Death Star Owner's Technical Manual
- Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide