The SE-14C blaster pistol saw use during the reign of the Galactic Empire. It fired bursts of five rounds, which was useful in close-quarters combat. The gun also had two scopes that were used for different firing options. Rebel troopers, Imperial officers, and stormtroopers sometimes used it despite its poor recoil and because of its high rate of fire. It was very similar to the SE-14r light repeating blaster in both name and design.
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars Battlefront (First identified as SE-14C blaster pistol)
- Doctor Aphra 3: Aphra, Part III
- Doctor Aphra 4: Aphra, Part IV
- TIE Fighter 5: The Shadow Falls, Part 5 (Appears in flashback(s))