The SE-2 worker droid, also known as the farm droid, was a loose-jointed model of utilitarian menial labor droid featuring a monocular photoreceptor with dual-imaging plane. An SE-2 named "Essie" worked on the farm of Galen Erso, and alerted the Erso family when he spotted Director Orson Krennic's Imperial shuttle approaching the homestead in 13 BBY.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Entertainment Weekly's Ultimate Guide to Rogue One (First identified as farm droid)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as SE-2 worker droid)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded (As SE-2 labor droid)
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 38 (Droid Directory: Service Droids)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 38
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- 'Star Wars': Meet the Creatures and Droids in 'Rogue One'. Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on December 13, 2016. Retrieved on December 10, 2016.