ST-A1215 was a human Sith jet trooper, a variant of the elite Sith trooper, who served in of the Sith Eternal army during the war between the First Order and the Resistance. Born in 14 ABY, ST-A1215 was raised on the planet Exegol as a child of the Sith Eternal cult. The trooper trained alongside thousands of soldiers who drew inspiration from the legacy of the Sith.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
ST-A1215 wore modified Sith trooper armor with a NJP-900 integrated jetpack, which allowed the jet trooper to hover over enemies. Additionally, ST-A1215 wielded an amplified F-11ABA heavy blaster cannon with a synced data-link between its scope and the trooper's helmet.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Galactic Guide (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as ST-A1215)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- According to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary, ST-A1215 was 21 years old one year after the "Starkiller Incident." Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Starkiller Incident to 34 ABY, ST-A1215 was born in 14 ABY.