ST-A1215 was a human Sith jet trooper, a variant of the elite Sith trooper, who served in of the Sith Eternal army during the war between the First Order and the Resistance. Born in 14 ABY, ST-A1215 was raised on the planet Exegol as a child of the Sith Eternal cult. The trooper trained alongside thousands of soldiers who drew inspiration from the legacy of the Sith.
ST-A1215 wore modified Sith trooper armor with a NJP-900 integrated jetpack, which allowed the jet trooper to hover over enemies. Additionally, ST-A1215 wielded an amplified F-11ABA heavy blaster cannon with a synced data-link between its scope and the trooper's helmet.
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Galactic Guide (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as ST-A1215)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 According to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary, ST-A1215 was 21 years old one year after the "Starkiller Incident." Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Starkiller Incident to 34 ABY, ST-A1215 was born in 14 ABY.