The ST-W48 blaster was a blaster used by the Sith troopers of the Sith Eternal's Final Order, including the trooper ST-I4191. The weapon could be used in a blaster rifle configuration or a blaster carbine configuration where the stock was removed for use in confined spaces. Each ST-W48 had a quarrel-bolt launcher installed below its barrel that used enhanced bowcaster technology for a powerful explosive attack. The rifle's power cell cartridge was located around the mid-point of the weapon's length, above the trigger. The weapon had an auto fire mode that provided a high rate of fire.
Behind the scenes
ST-W48 blaster rifles first appeared in the Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker update for Star Wars Battlefront II. The weapon was first identified in the reference book Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary, written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (First appearance) (DLC)
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel audiobook
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Galactic Guide (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as ST-W48 blaster)
- The Art of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: The Secrets of the Sith (Picture only)
- (Picture only)