- "Whoa, two ST2 launchers? What the hell were you and Solo doing with my ship that made you install that much firepower?"
- ―Lando Calrissian, to Chewbacca
The ST2 concussion missile was a model of concussion missile manufactured by Arakyd Industries. These were the standard missiles used in the Millennium Falcon, which Han Solo modified with a pair of Arakyd ST2 concussion missile tubes that could launch either these or Dymek concussion missiles.
During the Battle of Endor, when Lando Calrissian piloted the Falcon into the second Death Star's reactor, he fired a pair of Arakyd ST2 concussion missiles that helped destroy the Imperial battle station.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars (2020) 1
- Star Wars (2020) 2 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections (First identified as ST2 concussion missile)
- Star Wars: Millennium Falcon Deluxe Book and Model Set
- YT-1300 Millennium Falcon Owners' Workshop Manual
- Star Wars: Millennium Falcon: A 3D Owner's Guide
- "Naval Armament and Equipment" – Star Wars Encyclopedia